1. Personal Use. You agree to use the Services for your personal use. Your commercial use is limited to transactions done on your own behalf. Real estate and lending professionals may provide information to consumers via the Services or, where authorized, take actions on behalf of a consumer client (e.g., post a home for sale). Without limitation, lending professionals and institutions are prohibited from using the Services in making any loan-related decisions. Subject to the restrictions set forth in the following paragraphs, you may copy information from the Services only as necessary for your personal use to view, save, print, fax and/or e-mail such information. You agree otherwise not to reproduce, modify, distribute, display or otherwise provide access to, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any portion of the Services.
2. Restrictions and Additional Terms. You agree not to remove or modify any copyright or other intellectual property notices that appear in the Services. You will not use the Services for resale, service bureau, time-sharing or other similar purposes. Further:
b. Automated Queries. Automated queries (including screen and database scraping, spiders, robots, crawlers and any other automated activity with the purpose of obtaining information from the Services) are strictly prohibited on the Services, unless you have received express written permission from Listing Scout. As a limited exception, publicly available search engines and similar Internet navigation tools ("Search Engines") may query the Services and provide an index with links to the Services' Web pages, only to the extent such unlicensed "fair use" is allowed by applicable copyright law. Search Engines are not permitted to query or search information protected by a security verification system ("captcha") which limits access to human users.
5. Linked Materials. The Services include links to third-party products, services and Web sites. Listing Scout does not endorse, and takes no responsibility for such products, services, and Web sites.
6. Claims of Copyright Infringement. Listing Scout respects the intellectual property rights of others, and asks that everyone using the Services do the same. Anyone who believes that their work has been reproduced on the Services in a way that constitutes copyright infringement may notify Listing Scout's copyright agent in accordance with Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), by providing the following information:
Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; Identification of the material that you claim is infringing and needs to be removed, including a description of where it is located on the Services so that the copyright agent can locate it; Your address, telephone number, and, if available, e-mail address, so that the copyright agent may contact you about your complaint; and A signed statement that the above information is accurate; that you have a good faith belief that the identified use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf in this situation. Notices of copyright infringement claims should be sent as follows: By e-mail: email@example.com
7. Intellectual Property. The Services are the property of Listing Scout, and subject to the intellectual property rights of Listing Scout and its licensors. ©2013 Listing Scout, LLC. All rights reserved. You may not use any of Listing Scout's trademarks as part of your screen name or email address on the Services. The names of actual companies, products, and services mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
8. NO WARRANTY. LISTING SCOUT PROVIDES THE SERVICES "AS IS," "WITH ALL FAULTS" AND "AS AVAILABLE," AND THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY, AND EFFORT IS WITH YOU. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, LISTING SCOUT AND ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. LISTING SCOUT AND ITS SUPPLIERS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS, STATUTORY AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION (A) WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WORKMANLIKE EFFORT, ACCURACY, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, NO ENCUMBRANCES, NO LIENS AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, (B) WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS ARISING THROUGH COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE, AND (C) WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE ACCESS OR USE.